Sunday 9 October 2011

Saturday is gonna be a quiet one

I had so many plans for today but they all flew out the window when I remembered about our photographer coming to capture some pics. Don't you just hate it when you have visitors and your little darlings show you up something silly!
After many hours we seemed to have the pictures we needed. That was very hard work!
Roll on 8 when I picked the car up. Then I was free of the squabbling and the dishes he he.

As predicted it was a very quiet night. I had one very intoxicated male telling me all about concentration and using a hands free set when driving. Well if that wasn't a contradiction in it's self I don't know what is. He may have been a very annoying drunk but he did have a nice house, and watching him trying to close the big gate as I left was hilarious

I then went on to a creepy regular who was rather peeved off when I picked him and his Indian up. I mean come on man everyone needs a comfort break!!
He never spoke to me until we neared his home. He then started telling me that he lived on his own and that he loved me and that I could kiss him if I wanted to. Ewwwwwww was my reply then he puckered up WTF is wrong with people no I am happily married didn't seem to have any impact. He was adamant he was getting a kiss! Over my dead body I was thinking. In the end I had to raise my voice and kick him out of my car.
I felt physically sick, how ever did this creepy letch think he had a chance with me. Yuck yuck yuck yuck!

My next job was much better. A nearly 40 year old with his Indian takeaway and it smelt wonderful. He was pleased to see me and we chatted freely until I mentioned how nice his food smelt and that it was pointless me wishing for some as I am on a new plan to change my ways. He then said rather loudly NO NO NO NO You are beautiful and sexy. Wow were my thoughts how on earth could he come up with that. I was waiting around for the punch line but it never came. He must have been sincere! He left me with a beautiful poem which he had written.
Leaving that village I felt on top of the world!!

The rest of the evening passed in a blur not very busy at all. I went home early and had a browse through the days photos...... Fantastic and yes I saw myself and yes I am pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment