Thursday 6 October 2011

Todays the day

Today I am starting my blog. There are so many things about my life that I want recorded as the older I get the more I forget!

Today has been a typical day screeching at the children to get ready for school, finding out via text that there is a traffic jam for the whole 4 miles I drive to school. I felt like a sat nav for a second, rerouting as I strapped the kids in. School was manic as usual, people wiz past which is good as I didn't really feel like interacting with the clique!
A couple of chores later and I am sitting at a friends table sipping a skinny mocha. Skinny is the word these days as I reached a goal this morning jumping on the wii fit, I left the BMI of 40 and over! (dance a little jig) 39.26 is a wonderful feeling. To date I have lost 3 stone 6lb my confidence has grown so much, I now walk tall (with the aid of my new heels)

I also have a new job, which I look forward to the weekends so I can get out there in my cab, I call it a cab but it is so much more. Black, sleek, drives effortlessly and it makes me feel sexy as hell behind the wheel. 24 more hours until my shift starts and I can not wait.
Every night is an adventure some scary some funny as f#*! and others well you just couldn't make it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment